WELCOME TO PECHANGA'S CLOSET

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGER PAGE FOR PECHANGA'S CLOSET

I WANTED TO SHARE BY FUN FLUFF FILLED FRIENDS I CALL CRAFTIES WITH EVERYONE SO THEY CAN ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DO. THIS WILL BE A YEAR OF LEARNING AND EXPERIMENTING WITH ME AS I GET MY BUSINESS OFF THE GROUND.

A BRIEF SYNOPSIS:

WHEN I WAS 4 YEARS OLD, MY MOM TAUGHT ME TO SEW. I HAVE DABBLED WITH IT OVER THE YEARS, BUT NEVER FORGOT THE TECHNIQUES SHE TAUGHT ME. HER TEACHINGS ALONG WITH MY VIBRANT IMAGINATION ARE WHAT PECHANGA'S CLOSET CRAFTIES ARE ALL ABOUT. MY CRAFTY CREATIONS ARE UNIQUE IN EVERY WAY. EACH ONE THAT I MAKE GIVES ME A SMILE AND A GIGGLE OF ENJOYMENT AS I LOOK AT EACH ONE I FINISH...

"STITCHED WITH LOVE , THEN FILLED WITH FLUFF & FUN!!!"

ALL OF MY CREATIONS ARE ONE OF A KIND. YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE. I MAKE MY OWN PATTERNS AND MATCH MY OWN FABRIC TO MAKE THE MOST UNIQUE CREATIONS. IT'S WHAT I FEEL AT THE MOMENT.

SO ENJOY & WELCOME TO MY CRAZY CRAFTY WORLD.

PECHANGA'S CLOSET IF MY CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS BLENDED WITH MY JOY OF SEWING.


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DAY 51

So now I am over 50 days on my blog...


I have come so far with Pechanga's Closet since I started this 50 days ago.  The ideas about having a web-site were all in my head, and now are actually online and awaiting final touches.  The idea about my LOGO and actually having it out of my head and on paper has become a reality.  My Business cards are made and I have actually handed some out.  I am just awaiting the website up and running before I feel comfortable in sharing my cards.  I want people to be able to click on the website and see something... and something they will see..  I am so darn excited.  


Summer is here the weather is beautiful and my mind is filled with so many Crafty ideas it almost keeps me from sleeping.  Tonight I started some LadyBugs for the flowerpots and thought,,, hey, what about some Ants.  


At least I was able to get them cut out and a couple sewed. Won't be able to finish them until after the 4th of July Holiday since I will be out of town in Montana.  I am hoping to get lots of ideas from my trip.  
Today I will post the latest Playful Dolphin I finished the other day.  







No comments:

Post a Comment