WELCOME TO PECHANGA'S CLOSET

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGER PAGE FOR PECHANGA'S CLOSET

I WANTED TO SHARE BY FUN FLUFF FILLED FRIENDS I CALL CRAFTIES WITH EVERYONE SO THEY CAN ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DO. THIS WILL BE A YEAR OF LEARNING AND EXPERIMENTING WITH ME AS I GET MY BUSINESS OFF THE GROUND.

A BRIEF SYNOPSIS:

WHEN I WAS 4 YEARS OLD, MY MOM TAUGHT ME TO SEW. I HAVE DABBLED WITH IT OVER THE YEARS, BUT NEVER FORGOT THE TECHNIQUES SHE TAUGHT ME. HER TEACHINGS ALONG WITH MY VIBRANT IMAGINATION ARE WHAT PECHANGA'S CLOSET CRAFTIES ARE ALL ABOUT. MY CRAFTY CREATIONS ARE UNIQUE IN EVERY WAY. EACH ONE THAT I MAKE GIVES ME A SMILE AND A GIGGLE OF ENJOYMENT AS I LOOK AT EACH ONE I FINISH...

"STITCHED WITH LOVE , THEN FILLED WITH FLUFF & FUN!!!"

ALL OF MY CREATIONS ARE ONE OF A KIND. YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE. I MAKE MY OWN PATTERNS AND MATCH MY OWN FABRIC TO MAKE THE MOST UNIQUE CREATIONS. IT'S WHAT I FEEL AT THE MOMENT.

SO ENJOY & WELCOME TO MY CRAZY CRAFTY WORLD.

PECHANGA'S CLOSET IF MY CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS BLENDED WITH MY JOY OF SEWING.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DAY 37

After one month, I have finally found the exact person to create my web page.  


Cheryl knows/understands exactly what my ideas are and has worked with her sister's site linked to Etsy.  This is what I have been looking for --someone who understands my creativity and can try and capture it in my website.


Today I sent her all my draft pages.  I am on pins & needles about this whole thing...  It's finally going to happen.  


Next step:  Website then my final goal, to have a Crafty in Stufft Magazine from Pechanga's Closet.


On another note:  I checked out Legal Zoom last night re: trademarking my LOGO--- it was quite pricey.   So my sister n law is going to check with her lawfirm who does this sort of thing and price it out for me.  It might just mean another chunk of money to get this LOGO locked in... my hubbie is just rolling his eyes.  But at some point it has to begin someplace.  It's just that everyone wants their fare share....  $60 here , $ 100 there, $600 here $495 there...  here there,, everywhere... and to top it all off, dropped my new camera in my doggies water dish last night..  DOH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment