WELCOME TO PECHANGA'S CLOSET

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGER PAGE FOR PECHANGA'S CLOSET

I WANTED TO SHARE BY FUN FLUFF FILLED FRIENDS I CALL CRAFTIES WITH EVERYONE SO THEY CAN ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DO. THIS WILL BE A YEAR OF LEARNING AND EXPERIMENTING WITH ME AS I GET MY BUSINESS OFF THE GROUND.

A BRIEF SYNOPSIS:

WHEN I WAS 4 YEARS OLD, MY MOM TAUGHT ME TO SEW. I HAVE DABBLED WITH IT OVER THE YEARS, BUT NEVER FORGOT THE TECHNIQUES SHE TAUGHT ME. HER TEACHINGS ALONG WITH MY VIBRANT IMAGINATION ARE WHAT PECHANGA'S CLOSET CRAFTIES ARE ALL ABOUT. MY CRAFTY CREATIONS ARE UNIQUE IN EVERY WAY. EACH ONE THAT I MAKE GIVES ME A SMILE AND A GIGGLE OF ENJOYMENT AS I LOOK AT EACH ONE I FINISH...

"STITCHED WITH LOVE , THEN FILLED WITH FLUFF & FUN!!!"

ALL OF MY CREATIONS ARE ONE OF A KIND. YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE. I MAKE MY OWN PATTERNS AND MATCH MY OWN FABRIC TO MAKE THE MOST UNIQUE CREATIONS. IT'S WHAT I FEEL AT THE MOMENT.

SO ENJOY & WELCOME TO MY CRAZY CRAFTY WORLD.

PECHANGA'S CLOSET IF MY CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS BLENDED WITH MY JOY OF SEWING.


Monday, June 7, 2010

DAY 29

This is a follow-up on yesterday's blog re: my LOGO


My LOGO is done, but now working on making it into a business card.


I spent 4 hours today at the printers working on my LOGO with the graphic artist.   Let me just say, Hector and I just mesh like peanut butter and jelly.  It's funny, we almost read each others minds.  He is so on board with my thought process.  


The drawing was all my own that I took in,  I wanted a specific look with the font and a sweater idea, some flowers incorporated, and then making it all work with a sewing influence.  With the font that he chose for the company name, and the font I chose for my slogan, both go hand in hand.  


Once he got the look of my Pechanga worked out, it was trying to figure out what color works best.   Well funny enough today, my doggie Pechanga had on a black shirt with hot pink writing.  The look  really tickled my fancy.  Pink on Black.  Those two colors in my mind are very popular right now and very striking to the eye.  With that said, here is the LOGO and the front side of my business card.






Tomorrow, we will be working on the backside.  Hector's idea is to use a picture of my crafties as a lightened background then write my information on top of the background.  He needed a picture with a certain amount of pixels to work best,  so I told him instead of using the existing picture of my Crafty Family that I have been using , as in the top of this blog page, I would pick out all my favorite Crafties and photograph them all.  Then Hector said, bring them all in, because he is having so much fun with my LOGO and my ideas, he would love to photograph with his equipment.  So tomorrow, I'm going to take all my favorites in and work out that special picture....  This has been a great experience and I have had sooooooo much fun working with Hector.  More to follow up tomorrow...  I have so much more to say re: his own personal project he wants to use my talents for.  Let me just say,,, I love love love this Mr. Hector!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment