WELCOME TO PECHANGA'S CLOSET

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGER PAGE FOR PECHANGA'S CLOSET

I WANTED TO SHARE BY FUN FLUFF FILLED FRIENDS I CALL CRAFTIES WITH EVERYONE SO THEY CAN ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DO. THIS WILL BE A YEAR OF LEARNING AND EXPERIMENTING WITH ME AS I GET MY BUSINESS OFF THE GROUND.

A BRIEF SYNOPSIS:

WHEN I WAS 4 YEARS OLD, MY MOM TAUGHT ME TO SEW. I HAVE DABBLED WITH IT OVER THE YEARS, BUT NEVER FORGOT THE TECHNIQUES SHE TAUGHT ME. HER TEACHINGS ALONG WITH MY VIBRANT IMAGINATION ARE WHAT PECHANGA'S CLOSET CRAFTIES ARE ALL ABOUT. MY CRAFTY CREATIONS ARE UNIQUE IN EVERY WAY. EACH ONE THAT I MAKE GIVES ME A SMILE AND A GIGGLE OF ENJOYMENT AS I LOOK AT EACH ONE I FINISH...

"STITCHED WITH LOVE , THEN FILLED WITH FLUFF & FUN!!!"

ALL OF MY CREATIONS ARE ONE OF A KIND. YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE. I MAKE MY OWN PATTERNS AND MATCH MY OWN FABRIC TO MAKE THE MOST UNIQUE CREATIONS. IT'S WHAT I FEEL AT THE MOMENT.

SO ENJOY & WELCOME TO MY CRAZY CRAFTY WORLD.

PECHANGA'S CLOSET IF MY CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS BLENDED WITH MY JOY OF SEWING.


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 22

Having some problems uploading pictures due to the area we are camping in.  So just a little blogblahblah today.  


Sewed up a pink pony for my niece.  Made out of pink wool with flowered legs that are attached so they can swivel.  If I only had a super long needle, it would have made this job a lot easier.  One of my first tasks is to buy my extra long needle when we get home.  The pony is done except for the tail and maybe some sparkly bling bling. Oh, and it will be finished off with a leather lead.  Reminder to self, when buying extra long needle - look for leather cording....  


The seahorse is still in the working,  embellishing with turquoise embroidery thread.  Debating on the way to finish off the seahorse back,,,  with half wool balls or fur as with a pony.  I'll try both and decide on m own which to go with.  


Hope to post pictures tomorrow for sure.  


OUT tonight...  Need to get some rest ...  fell asleep on couch last night with seahorse and needle in my hand,  then ended up with a crick in my neck.. ouch.  Hope to sleep better tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment